My evidence to prove Earth is Flat + The other realms' hidden continents

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But who is going to post for instance complete gibberish bollocks nowadays... etc?
Oh no! Not poor Luke... :cry:
Luke has been banned btw or so it seems.
It was YOU! You reported him, just 'cause he was saying the truth! :angry:
The info was shared was to aid /and for the proper authorities, he was being a good upstanding citizen at his very last moment.. What a gentleman!

Last edited by CoolMe,

LeoTCK

The Dark Truth-Bringer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Oh no! Not poor Luke... :cry:

It was YOU! You reported him, just 'cause he was saying the truth! :angry:
The info was shared was to aid /and for the proper authorities, he was being a good upstanding citizen at his very last moment.. What a gentleman!
I simply only said the posts with the adresses should be deleted. However..someone else reported him, two posts in fact and then the posts got deleted. That thread was set to hidden at first after my complains, but then the offending posts got deleted. I didn't say I wanted him banned though. So stop blaming me. As usual, the fingers are pointing at me again.
Post automatically merged:

I did however point that other person to it because I thought his presence might help convince mods to remove that information. Besides...it was Luke's own wish to have it removed as he regretted. he sent me message about it....FFS again now.

Can we stop this bloody blame game now? I didn't want him actually banned...

Last edited by LeoTCK,

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i want LeoTCK banned! He's been a menace on this site since day one, i say no more! unlike poor Luke94 who did nothing to nobody :sad:

LeoTCK

The Dark Truth-Bringer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yep, not you at all
Besides tell me how you would feel if private information on you was being shared around online? Do we know where you live or what your name is? No...and I don't give a shit either.

Now i want LeoTCK banned.
For what? For existing? Sometimes I wonder if that's the reason some people like you hate me.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides tell me how you would feel if private information on you was being shared around online?
"Allegedly"
For what? For existing? Sometimes I wonder if that's the reason some people like you hate me.
you-have-a-lot-of-nerve.gif

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides tell me how you would feel if private information on you was being shared around online? Do we know where you live or what your name is? No...and I don't give a shit either.

You need a hug

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I can't say I'll exactly miss the never ending nonsense from Luke but honestly, he seemed like a nice dude under all the madness. I don't think I've ever seen him retaliate to somebody with a mean word around here. Even when people were outright insulting him, he didn't fire back.

Luke, if you're reading this, please, please reach out to somebody who can help you.

TigerTheGreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yep, not you at all
Perhaps before pointing fingers, first check your facts.

If you have any.

I reported the post including real-world address since providing one publicly is nothing short of doxxing. It doesn't matter whether Luke intended to doxx Leo and himself, or whether he was just throughtless in what he was doing. The fact of the matter was that two posts included real world postal addresses of two people and despite the thread being hidden, anybody with a link to it could spread the info around. This isn't supposed to happen.

Now i want LeoTCK banned! He's been a menace on this site since day one, i say no more! unlike poor Luke94 who did nothing to nobody :sad:

How was Leo a menace? None of his posts advocated for hate or harm towards another person or group. Whereas Luke thoughtlessly shared addresses of two people - Leo and himself - potentially opening both to IRL assaults or harassment.

This isn't about what you want (luckily) and may this thread and everything else be a lesson of humility to you: if staff here are to be trusted (which i personally hope as an user of the forum), people will get banned if they break the rules, not because someone else finds them annoying.

Reactions: LeoTCK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    battleknight07 @ battleknight07: ye