OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Become the girlfriend
so... like... become trans? no thanks.

High Self Esteem, but still being a gentlemen. Worked for me with the Chicks I've dated before
how's that possible? how can you have a high self esteem?

Tell her you love her
fun fact: i made this post as a joke because i have been rejected 5 times this year already and i like, gave up a long time ago (i don't want a girlfriend if it's so goshdarn difficult to find), and people ask me if i got a girlfriend, i always say no... it's annoying that everyone is asking this types of things, i don't want a girlfriend and i don't think i need one, i feel at peace with my few friends : )

• Wow
Reactions: Xdqwerty

Cranesbill

Triumph Fury
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
how's that possible? how can you have a high self esteem?
That right there proves you have low self esteem, you're showing weakness to yourself. A lot of women today still enjoy a man with confidence, you just need to start appreciating yourself and prove to many that YOU, the man. But don't overdue do it to where you look like a creep, it's actually a complicated process on having the right self esteem

BG2CNT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
That right there proves you have low self esteem, you're showing weakness to yourself. A lot of women today still enjoy a man with confidence, you just need to start appreciating yourself and prove to many that YOU, the man. But don't overdue do it to where you look like a creep, it's actually a complicated process on having the right self esteem
that was a joke i actually have like a moderate self esteem, i wouldn't say high or low, too high would be a massive ego and too low would be depression.

i can agree it could be a problem tho... maybe a bit lower than it should be.

Cranesbill

Triumph Fury
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
that was a joke i actually have like a moderate self esteem, i wouldn't say high or low, too high would be a massive ego and too low would be depression.

i can agree it could be a problem tho... maybe a bit lower than it should be.
We can practice on working on that, I just need a test dummy who can put on this lady wig to help you out

• Haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    battleknight07 @ battleknight07: ye